The GoldenEye 3D Flash LIDAR™ Space Camera is a lightweight (6.7 kg), small form factor instrument (14 cm x 20.6 cm x 16.5 cm) capable generating real time 3D point cloud images.A full array of 128×128 independently triggered pixels can be captured at frame rates up20 Hz. The camera generates real time range and intensity maps which consist of 16,300points. Typical space applications are autonomous spacecraft guidance, navigation & control operations, man-in-the-loop imaging, and situational awareness.
- 128×128 3DFL FPA TRL-9
- Real time scene range and intensity maps
- 5-20 Hz frame rate
- Available laser wavelengths: 1064nm or 1570nm
- User selectable transmitter FOVs
- Radiation tolerant up to 100 K Rad (Si)
- RS-422 / LVDS Interface
- Real time camera telemetry
||up to 20 Hz
||1064nm or 1570nm
||5 to 15mJ
||7.125 in. x 4.607 in. x 9.900 in.
|Power (nominal / peak):
||25w / 35w